FLUID INKS CURABLE REDUCER is a 100% curable reducer that can be added to plastisol inks to reduce viscosity and create a softer hand. Recommended starting point of mixing is 2%-5% (by weight) to the plastisol ink. Depending on the ink, you may add up to 10% before affecting the inks opacity. However, it is always recommended that you do a test print to check opacity, wash fastness, bleed, and color strength after any reducer is added.
Parameters vary between all flash units. Flash for 2-3 seconds so that the ink deposit reaches 150-250°F (65-121°C)
Cure at 325°F (162°C) over a 60-90 second period depending on oven type and thickness of ink deposit. A thicker deposit will take longer to cure as the heat must penetrate through the entire ink layer.
• Softer Hand
• Utilize Higher Mesh Counts for Finer Print Detail
• Modifies the Flow and Printing Characteristics of the Ink
• CPSIA Compliant (Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act)
• Phthalate Free
• Easy to Work With, Mixes in Easily
• Does Not Affect Color (Dulling of Ink)
• Does Not Affect Curing