Make $50 to $600 extra per job by registering screens
off-press instead of on-press with a Vastex Registration System
REGISTERS PRECISELY IN 4 QUICK STEPS
The Vastex Registration System (VRS) is an ultra-fast and -accurate pin registration system that enables anyone to locate positives onto the screens off-press — then locate the screens onto any rear clamp screen printing press with all colors in register — in 4 easy steps:
- Attach your positives to setup sheets in register, using the alignment grid/pinboard
- Locate and attach your positives in register to your screens using a Vastex pin board with screen stops
- Burn all your screens on any exposure unit in register
- Locate and clamp each screen onto your press in register using the Vastex pallet jig and its corresponding screen stops — ready to print in less than 3 minutes per screen!
MAKES MONEY FOR LARGE AND SMALL SHOPS ALIKE
Larger shops can boost output dramatically by moving screen registration from the printing department to the art department!
One-man shops can slash the time and increase the accuracy of screen registration from one to 10 colors!
All shops can:
- Cut overall registration time and lost profits by 70% to 90%
- Improve registration accuracy and print quality
- Reduce rejects
- Create a registration standard for your shop — no more guesswork or random placements
- Recoup the investment in less than one week!
PALLET JIG SPECIFICATIONS:
- Custom Size for YOUR Pallets
- Rugged heavy gauge steel construction with anti-rust treatment
- 2 Thumb screws to clamp to pallet
- 3 screen stops (positioned per machine model) (adjustable for 18" to 24" wide screens)
- Easy to read instructions printed directly on Jig surface