- Safe for mesh and Emulsion
- Targeted Dehazing for Precise Registration
- Made with 100% American Grown Soybeans
Once again at the forefront of screen cleaning innovation, Franmar is pleased to introduce a cleaning product that will revolutionize the way you deal with haze and ghost images. Franmar’s Haze Remover ES is the first haze remover that is safe to use on emulsion without breaking it down or locking it in. Screens can now be thoroughly cleaned and haze removed without damaging the stencil prior to cataloging the screen for future printing. Haze Remover ES will keep screens looking like new even after multiple runs of prints.
- Won't Damage Screens
- Low Odor
- Scrape all excess ink from screen.
- Spray or pour a minimal amount onto screen.
- Scrub screen with a dedicated Biggee pad.
- Repeat on back of screen image.
- Clean both sides of screen with pressured water.
pH Level: 6.65
VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds): 2.3%, .06 lb/g, 20g/l
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including 1,4-Dioxane which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
Ships in 2 Business Days.