The Digital Combo DC8AP is an air operated, automatic 6x8 label sized swing-away heat press with optional interchangeable heat platens and tables. The smooth automatic pressing and pushbutton activation provides a productive, fatigue-free operation.
Identical to the DC16AP automatic larger sized combo press, this press is ideally suited for label printing, applying "tagless" labels to garments, embroidered patches, and any small pressing area where a large heat platen is not appropriate.
Shown below are optional configurations of the DC8AP. This press functions well with bottom heat for pressing thicker embroidered patches/appliques and other products needing heat from the back side of the material. Also shown is the press in a cap configuration - the DC7AP. There are many other possibilities with the Digital Combo manual or air operated press machines.
For a manual version of the DC8AP, see the DC8
- Automatic air operated pressing
- Fully digital temperature control 32°-600°F range
- Automatic digital timer & dual pre-press timer
- Air regulator and gauge 20-100 PSI range (compressor req)
- Total applied force of 800 lbs max
- Interchangeable Heat Platens & Tables
- Solid steel welded framework
- SuperCoil-Microwinding™ heater technology
- Accommodates materials up to 1" thick
- Temperature readout accuracy +-2°F - can show °C or °F
- 70 Programmable presets
- Records number of pressing cycles done
- Heat Safe-coated 3/4" thick heat platen
- FREE LIFETIME Tech Support!
- Lifetime warranty on heat platen
- 5-year warranty on frame
- 3-year warranty on controller
- 1 year warranty on parts
- Air Compressor Required (min): 5gal, ½cfm, 100psi, 1/4" line
- Weight: 110 Lbs
- Electrical: 600W / 5A / 120V
- Shipping Dims: 23"L x 23"W x 23"H - 110 lbs
- (add $35 for 220V international)
*Additional Shipping Costs Will Apply
Video embedding powered by Webilop