- PVC / Phthalate/ Formaldehyde free for safety & compliance concern
- Soft hand for high-end fashion
- Crisp edge definition for a clean look
- Easy to print and production friendly
- Smooth foil peel, like butter
- Excellent wash resistance, for long lasting wear
- Low transfer temp, protects the foil color and shine during transfer
Recommended settings for heat transfer machines…
Temperature Pressure Dwell Time
275°F - 365°F Medium/Firm 8 - 15 seconds
1. Screen print image with foil adhesive. Mesh count should be between 60 (24cm) and 110 (43 cm).
Automatic: flood > print > print could be used with an 86 mesh, print > flash > print would possibly give a better result with 86-110 mesh.
Manual: print > flash > print with an 86-110 mesh is suggested.
2. Cut the textile foil to the desired shape and place it, color side up, over the area chosen to be foiled.
3. Using the above settings, transfer the foil.
4. Use a soft cloth to rub the foil lightly and then peel the foil away.
This is a typical transfer process. We recommend you test the suitability of our foil for the field of application intended and under the transferring conditions at your facility. Adjust appropriately until desired results are achieved.